Peppered Snapper with Tomato Mint Salsa
This fresh salsa makes the perfect complement to snapper.
Ingredients for snapper:
Ingredients for tomato mint salsa:
- 4 red-snapper filets 6-ounces each
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- pan spray
- 4 cups chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl and set aside to let flavors develop.
Place snapper on a baking pan coated with pan spray. Spread mustard
on filets and sprinkle with pepper. Broil 10 to 12 minutes until snapper
is done. Top each filet with salsa, garnish with fresh mint.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
- Calories: 225
- Protein: 39 grams
- Fat: 3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 10 grams