100% pure Neptune Krill Oil (NKO ®)
Tri-Shield softgels proprietary formula contains 100% pure Neptune Krill Oil (NKO ®)†,
which comes from a small shrimp-like crustacean harvested in the Antarctic.
Tri-Shield features three significant groups of heart-healthy compounds -
Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, and antioxidants such as astaxanthin -
that provide enhanced nutrient absorption and a powerhouse of antioxidants.
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection.*
- Helps maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within the normal range.*
- Protects health of cell membranes.*
Did You Know?
1 World Health Organization, 2005
- Heart Disease is the #1 killer globally.1
- You can control certain heart health risk factors, such as cholesterol, blood pressure, stress, obesity and smoking.
- There are heart health risk factors you cannot control: family history, sex, race and age all play a role.
- 50% of US men and 41% of women have undesirable LDL cholesterol levels.2
- Heart disease is projected to be the fastest-growing health condition in the US between 2003-2013 for men and women.3
2 Nutrition Business Journal, 2004
3 American Heart Association, 2004
- Maintains cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within the normal range.*
- Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants provide a host of benefits from maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system to maintaining flexible joints.
- Krill represents the planet’s most abundant animal biomass. Approximately 110,000 tons of krill are harvested every year, or about less than one-half of 0.1% of the existing resources.
- Exclusive deodorized formula.
Take one softgel, one to two times per day.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
** Products and descriptions on this page are given for the United States. In other countries these products and their descriptions may slightly differ with a name, composition and guantity.
†The Nobel Foundation has no affiliation with Herbalife and does not review, approve or endorse Herbalife products.
NKO ® is a registered trademark of Neptune Technologies and Bioressources, Inc.