Produces Nitric Oxide to support energy, vascular and circulatory health
Niteworks is a revolutionary dietary
supplement containing an exclusive blend of
L-Arginine and L-Citrulline with other
ingredients that trigger the production of
healthful Nitric Oxide. This is important,
because as you age, production of Nitric
Oxide, the naturally occurring compound
which keeps blood vessels young and flexible,
declines. And if cholesterol-laden plaque
builds up in an artery, the opening shrinks,
blood flow decreases and can even be
blocked with formation of a clot, causing heart
attack or stroke.
Scientists have discovered that Nitric Oxide
dilates or expands arteries and regulates cell
function throughout the body. Increased
Nitric Oxide production improves circulation
to the body’s vital organs, including heart and
brain. Discoveries relating to Nitric Oxide led
to Dr. Louis Ignarro and two other scientists
winning the Nobel† Prize in Physiology or
Medicine in 1998.
Herbalife teamed with Dr. Ignarro to develop
Niteworks, a lemon-flavored powder mix.
Niteworks is formulated to help you create
more life-supporting Nitric Oxide during the
night, when Nitric Oxide levels are naturally at
Exclusive to Herbalife, patent-pending
Niteworks takes Cellular Nutrition
to the next level with targeted nutrition that helps
your arteries stay youthful, protects your
overall cardiovascular health and slows your
body’s clock on internal aging.
- Nitric-Oxide benefits: Through vascular
nutrition, you can increase the production of
Nitric Oxide, which "gexercises" or expands
your vessels, increasing their youthful
elasticity. In addition, Nitric Oxide is an
important biological messenger that causes
a cascade of benefits at the cellular level,
which can improve circulatory, immuneand
nervous-system function. Nitric Oxide
influences the functioning of virtually every
organ in the body, including the lungs, liver,
kidneys, stomach, brain and, of course, the
- Nutrition that counts: Exercise and certain
foods promote Nitric Oxide production in
your body. Niteworks is designed for
nighttime consumption when your body is
producing the least amount of Nitric Oxide
from food and exercise. However, this
product can also be used during the day.
Regardless, it would be difficult to ingest the
same amount of L-Arginine from foods as
your body gets from Niteworks.
- Great taste: Blend Niteworks powder mix
with 8 oz. of water or sparkling water for a
refreshing lemon-flavored drink. For a
different flavor combination, mix with your
favorite juice. Be sure to use the
recommended two scoops of powder mix for
- Exclusive patent-pending formula includes:
- Proprietary combination of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline to promote Nitric-Oxide production.
- Comprehensive antioxidant system to protect Nitric Oxide levels.
- Vitamin C and vitamin E provide antioxidant support.*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid to enhance the activities of the antioxidant system.
- Folic Acid to protect the vascular system.
- Lemon balm helps soothe and relax the body.
Did You Know?
In 1998, along with two other scientists,
Dr. Louis Ignarro received the Nobel Prize
in Physiology or Medicine for "discoveries
concerning nitric oxide as a signalling
molecule in the cardiovascular system."
- Keeps blood vessels toned, flexible and youthful for improved vascular function
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Enhances blood flow to support function of heart, brain and other organs
- Slows the impact of age on health for superior performance
- Wake up feeling rejuvenated
- A citrusy lemon-flavored powder that mixes with water or juice-based beverages
- 30-day supply or two-week trial-size
Blend Niteworks powder mix with 8 ounces of water or juice for a refreshing lemon-flavor drink at night or before bedtime.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This dietary supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
** Products and descriptions on this page are given for the United States. In other countries these products and their descriptions may slightly differ with a name, composition and guantity.
† The Nobel Prize is a registered trademark of The Nobel Foundation.
*** Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has
determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.