Energy for a Strong Heart
With age, the body’s natural production of CoQ10 decreases,
making CoQ10 crucial to protecting against cell deterioration, supporting energy production, and providing
antioxidant protection.1,2 In addition to Vitamin D and non-fish essential fatty acid DHA – from algae – CoQ10 Plus
includes Hawthorn berry, which contributes to the overall antioxidant benefit.*
CoQ10 Plus is endorsed by Dr. Lou Ignarro†, Nobel Laureate in Medicine®§.
- Protects against cell deterioration in the heart, and helps strengthen heart cells by converting fats and carbs into energy.
Did You Know?
1 World Health Organization, 2005
- Heart Disease is the #1 killer globally.1
- You can control certain heart health risk factors, such as cholesterol, blood pressure, stress, obesity and smoking.
- There are heart health risk factors you cannot control: family history, sex, race and age all play a role.
- 50% of US men and 41% of women have undesirable LDL cholesterol levels.2
- Heart disease is projected to be the fastest-growing health condition in the US between 2003-2013 for men and women.3
2 Nutrition Business Journal, 2004
3 American Heart Association, 2004
- CoQ10 helps strengthen heart cells by converting fats and carbs into energy and serves as a powerful antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.*
- Non-fish essential fatty acid DHA – from algae – offers a range of heart-related health benefits according to the National Institutes of Health.*†
- Vitamin D supports general health benefits.*
Take one softgel daily.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
** Products and descriptions on this page are given for the United States. In other countries these products and their descriptions may slightly differ with a name, composition and guantity.
†The Nobel Foundation has no affiliation with Herbalife and does not review, approve or endorse Herbalife products.
§ Dr. Ignarro is a member of Herbalife’s Scientific and Nutrition Advisory Boards, and receives compensation for his endorsement of Herbalife products.