Rev Up your Metabolism and Keep Your Weight Down
The holiday season is fast approaching. Now’s the perfect time to incorporate some
metabolic-revving tips into your daily regimen and avoid the tradition of holiday weight gain.
Rev up your body's engine
Let’s talk about the brand name that we have on many of Herbalife
weight management products.
Put your metabolism to work for you.
Now’s the perfect time to incorporate some metabolic-revving tips into your daily regimen and avoid gaining weight.
Rev Up Your Body’s Engine We eat food for fuel. When we burn it for energy to run our bodies, the process creates heat.
Herbalife ShapeWorks Program assist the body’s engine to burn fuel efficiently, helping our metabolism stay revved and functioning well.
As the weather is starting to get chilly and the holiday season is approaching,
many of us may have a tendency to slow down, stay indoors, become less active
and eat “holiday foods.” These may not always be low in calories and fat.
The holidays bring special once-a-year foods that can be enjoyed–but in moderation!
To help keep your metabolism burning efficiently and support weight management,
here are some tips to work into your daily regimen:
We can all make it through the holiday season enjoying ourselves and managing our weight.
Do so easily by keeping your metabolism revved up.
- Keep your body in motion with 30 minutes of activity every day to help minimize weight gain.
- Tone your muscles by weight training three days a week. This helps maintain muscle mass as you age.
Start small–try walking with one- to two-pound weights.
- Do not eat fewer than 1,200 calories a day. Eating too little may slow your metabolism.
- Do an aerobic activity daily, such as walking, swimming or cycling.
This is great for a positive attitude, high-energy levels and to raise metabolic rate.
- Never skip breakfast. If you do, your body will tend to think it is starving and metabolism may slow down.
- Eat enough protein. Your muscles need plenty of protein to maintain muscle mass.
A good guideline is one gram of protein per kilogram of body weight.
(Divide your weight in pounds by two. This is your approximate weight in kilograms.)
- Make sure to use the Herbalife ShapeWorks products every day including
Herbal Concentrate and
- Have a good supply of the Herbalife
on hand and reach for these when you want a healthy snacks.
|* These statements
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product
is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.